I have so much to be thankful for - a wonderful family - husband, children and grandchildren. This year we were blessed with a new addition to our family! God has truly blessed us, sometimes I have to pinch myself.
- I started this blog not really knowing where to start but here I am. Then I discovered there are a lot of great blogs. You will find some of my favorites listed below.
- I participated in my first online Bible Study with Proverbs 31 ministries and I'm signed up to participate in another - "Made to Crave". Just follow the link above to sign up & join me. I love the blog hops and the Twitter Parties!
- I learned how to do "verse mapping" a neat little tool to help you dig deeper into the bible verses and also with your quiet time. Here's on of my verses
- Then a few of my sister friends from church took on the 31 day blogging challenge! In the picture is my topic for the 31 days.
- I learned a few new photography techniques
- I took some pretty neat pictures!
- And some you wish for a do over...but I have discovered these so, so pictures make great ORBS!
As we get ready to close out 2013 and welcome in 2014 - get ready to soar to new heights on eagles wings! I'm praying for God to do unbelievable and amazing things in this New Year. God is able to do abundantly more than we can ever think or imagine! I'm believing God in 2014...How great is our God!
May you be blessed is all of God's amazing blessings and promises. His Word never fails.