Who is Jesus?
“I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.” John 6:35
“I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” John 8:12
“I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me—just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep.” John 10:14-15)
“I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die” John 11:25
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6-7
“I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener.
- If you are hungry or dissatisfied with life, Jesus is the Bread of Life that satisfies completely.
- If you are anxious or frightened, Jesus is the Good Shepherd who lays down His life to protect you.
- If you are lost or confused, Jesus is the Light of the World, the Way, the Truth, and the Life; guiding through life’s maze and toughest battles, leading to clarity and the best life possible.
- If you long to live a life that is significant, abide in Jesus, the True Vine. That is the secret to living a fruitful life.
- If you are hungry, dissatisfied, frightened, lost of searching for significance, tap into the power of the “I AM’s.”
Put your life in the hands of the Bread of Life, Light of the World, the Good Shepherd, the Resurrection and the Life, the Way, the Truth, and the Life: Jesus!
Apart from Jesus we can do nothing.