Saturday, July 8, 2017

Joy





Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds – James 1:2 (NIV)

Joy is a choice. It's choosing to see the goodness of God in the midst of my circumstances. Choosing joy is seeing God's plan beyond my temporary pain. Things may be falling apart now, but this “light and momentary struggle is achieving for me an eternal glory” that far outweighs everything I'm going through. This testing of my faith will produce endurance, character, strength and trust. But it’s so painful during the process.  I can choose joy because His approval is all I need. No matter what we’re going through, no matter the struggle, no matter the pain – we must choose joy. 

Looking back at the hard times, how has God used them for good in your life now? How can you intentionally choose joy today? 

Be blessed & be a blessing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice vs. Kind

The nice person is focused on himself – he does nice things in order to be perceived (by others and by himself...