WEEK 6 – What Does God Want Me To Do
Upcoming Events for Week 6~
So, here's what we need to do to really prepare for this week:
Read Chapters 8 & 9. When you finish reading, begin the questions at the end of each chapter.
Verse of the Week – Psalm 118:24 (NIV)
The LORD has done it this very day; let us rejoice today & be glad.This week's topics ~
- Phrase of the Week – "I Said Yes" –what have you said yes to and what led to your decision of obedience?
- A Heart at Rest – How has saying yes to God through this study helped you find a heart at rest?
- The Great Life – Read & journal what Psalm 81:10 means to you.
- On page 143, Lysa challenges us to pray for the next 30 days asking God to reveal Himself to us with a desire for Him like never before.
- Journal your 30 day prayers.
Two things happen when we say yes to God.
- We come up against opposition and obstacles that could keep up from being obedient.
- We experience radical blessings.
Be blessed ladies!