Sunday, October 25, 2015

Greater



Doing what excites & delights

“I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.” John 14:12 (NLT)

A Greater Lifestyle – stepping to an expanded lifestyle – Life Long Learner
  • ·      If I stop making excuses I would not only be good but I would be GREAT!
  •     Unapplied knowledge is useless


Greater Flexibility – stretching your mental muscles – they need daily exercise. 

Greater Freedom – travel light; don’t get too comfortable

Greater Focus – travelling light helps us focus on The Mission

Greater Urgency – will you get a lifelong relationship with The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit!

Greater Expectations – Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed. – Proverbs 16:3


Be blessed and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice vs. Kind

The nice person is focused on himself – he does nice things in order to be perceived (by others and by himself...