Hey all you OBSers hope ya’ll had a fabulous weekend!!
Congratulations we are officially in Week 4 of our study - making this the halfway mark! Hang in there and don’t give up; we’re in this together!!!
What We’re Reading This Week...Abigail (pp. 61-71 in the study guide)
Abigail – Dealing with Confrontation in Relationships
This week’s memory verse: 2 Corinthians 13:11
#12Women, #OBS – When you post on social media about the study, use these hashtags!
Blog Posts, Bible Study & Discussion
● New study email/blog posts, so check your email or head to the Facebook page to join in the conversation!
● Bible Study LIVE! One hour of LIVE Bible Study on Facebook. Click here to join the fun! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/692185037534989/
Key Scriptures: 1 Samuel 25:1-39
Observe — Our theme this week is “Relationships are valuable and we must do whatever we can to keep them healthy and whole.” What’s one way you think you can do this?
Bible — This week’s verse is 2 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV) “Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.”
In your notebook or journal, complete the following:
1. Write out the verse: 2 Corinthians 13:11
2. Beside the verse, write what you think God wants you to learn or do as a result of reading and writing that verse today.
3. Search “live in peace” on BibleGateway.com
Stretch — How do you respond when you need to have a difficult conversation with someone you love? And conversely, how do you respond when you are confronted by others?