Skip to main content

Happy New Year's Eve!



2018 is quickly coming to an end, it will soon become past of our past and we look forward to the future – 2019! So exciting…


“Therefore, if any person is [ingrafted] in Christ (the Messiah) he is a new creation (a new creature altogether); the old [previous moral and spiritual condition] has passed away. Behold, the fresh and new has come!” 2 Corinthians 5:17 (AMP)


As I reflect on my blog, trying to decide if I should go in a different direction and mix things up a little. I think it’s time to do a New Thing but I’m not sure what that looks like right now. Last year my goal was to increase my posts from 70 to 200. Well, I didn’t quite make it but I did increase to 127 posts including this one.

I love photography and a few of my favorites are featured in the photo below. I used Adobe XD to create this collage, I’ve learned to like this app a lot and have participated in several of the challenges. You can follow me on Behance if you have an Adobe account.



I did a series this month on the Celebration of Advent; Walking in My Purpose was another series I did earlier this year.




I also participated in the #Write31Days annual blogging challenge. This year I was sad to learn it was the last for this annual challenge. So, I’ll have to look elsewhere for inspiration. Here the link to Life is aJourney series which includes links to topics featured in the series.



The posts with the most visits in 2018 were: Merry Christmas, How to Study the Bible, Speak Up andSpeak Truth and God’s Invisible Hand. Other popular posts are listed below this one.

Tomorrow is a New Day and God has great plans for each of us and I’m excited to Walk in My Purpose and to Be Creative!!!



May God’s blessings be upon you, keep you safe and free from harm. May His light continue to shine upon you. May He give you the Spirit of Wisdom and revelation, so that you may know Him better, the same Power to those who BELIEVE.

May 2019 bring you every desire of your heart. I am so blessed that you choose to spend time with me by reading my posts. May God shine His Light upon you and all those you care about.

Happy New Year!!! You are loved!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripture Writing and Verse Mapping

  Benefits of Scripture Writing   “Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2   There are many benefits to adopting a scripture writing practice:   Spiritual Growth: Writing scripture daily helps deepen your understanding of the Bible.   Increased Focus: The act of writing engages your mind and heart in a more intentional way.   Encouragement in Difficult Times: Meditating on God’s promises brings comfort and peace.   Creative Expression: Journaling scripture can be a great way to express your creativity.   Deeper Relationship with God: Spending time in God’s Word fosters a stronger connection with your Heavenly Father. Incorporating Verse Mapping into Your Daily Devotional Routine    Make verse mapping a part of your daily devotional routine. It doesn’t have to be lengthy—even a few minutes daily ...

Canva

Created 2 Create Twitter Cover Image Design Canva - One of My Favorite Design Programs and Apps With Canva , you don’t have to be a design pro, it makes designing easy. You can use your own photos or you can you upload images from sites like Unsplash or Pexels  and download them on your computer totally FREE. Canva also offers an app for you phone. Canva lets you Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook & social media covers, flyers, posters, invitations and many more.  The design options are endless, and the site is very user-friendly – you can modify one the their designs or create your own using one of the templates. Unsplash offers professional images that you can modify, edit and use as you desire. Again, totally free! Pexels ’ site is just like Upsplash , these are royalty-free photographs for you to use as you wish. These are some of the designs I created using Canva … Click on l...

Advent Season

    Advent Season started November 30th 2025 and ends December 24 th , 2025   Advent means the coming of Christ /period leading up to Christmas. It is the first season of the Christian Church year. On each of the four Sundays preceding Christmas, an Advent candle is lit. The 4 candles of Advent are Hope, Love, Joy, and Peace, representing the virtues Jesus brought us. The 4 candles are arranged on a circular Advent wreath, with no beginning or end, reminding us of the eternity of God's love and the everlasting love we find in Jesus.    Together the Advent candles are a reminder of God's promise to us of salvation through Christ.   The first candle purple -Hope(can be called the Prophesy Candle) symbolizes a shining light in anticipation of the coming of Christ and represents God's forgiveness of man's sins.   The second candle-Love is usually purple or violet. It reminds us of the Holy Family's experience in Bethlehem. This color is a...