Thursday, March 12, 2015

A Sound and Good Foundation


 

This morning I read Proverbs 24 as part of my morning devotion and I'd encourage you to read it. I just love verse 3 and it reads - Through skillful and godly Wisdom is a house (a life, a home, a family) built, and by understanding it is established (on a sound and good foundation)... I love it! Our foundation is Jesus Christ and we can stand on God's Words!


While out touring in suburbs of Virginia recently, when we passed this old house, at least a hundred years old or older, and it fits perfectly with this verse.

 



Proverbs 24:1-4

24 Don't envy evil people
    or desire their company.
For their hearts plot violence,
    and their words always stir up trouble.

A house is built by wisdom
    and becomes strong through good sense.
Through knowledge its rooms are filled
    with all sorts of precious riches and valuables.



Be blessed and thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Abide

Abide & Belonging What are you the branch of? And do you bear fruit? Have you known that you were meant to bear fruit? Did you...

Popular Posts