Skip to main content

31 Days of Making Every Day Count



 
Today I had my whole day planned. I had mentally mapped out what I would write in today's post. I'm very excited to be joining this group and the challenge of blogging for 31 days and "Making Everyday Count!"

Several wonderful ladies from my church got together today to pray over our blogs and help each other work out last minute kinks in our blog layouts.

So far, I was having a pretty good day until I got home and turned on my computer...NOTHING. Say What?!* Oh no, my notes, my pictures. Life Happened...what to do, what to do.

I called my computer guy and he was kind enough to allow me to come to his shop even though it was past time for him to go home - such a nice guy and very knowledgeable about computers. Good new, bad news...good news, he was able to get my computer running again; bad news, my computer has probably reached it's maximum life expectancy. So, I will be spending several hours backing up all my files and shopping for a new computer very soon.

Today, I'm living according to Psalm 55:22 - Cast your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you. And 1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you. In the middle of everything, He calmed all my anxiety and all my fears. Thank You Lord!

Stayed tuned, over the next 31 days I will be sharing books, songs, quotes and people that have inspired me along my journey through life. As well as some of my favorite photos I've taken over the years. Life hasn't been all easy and I've made more than my share of mistakes but with God by my side, always, I have persevered and OVERCOME. Day by day, we can make everyday count!

Here's the links to each of the 31 days

Day 1 Thought Replacement
Day 2 Be an Encourager
Day 3 Dream Training
Day 4 Stand Out
Day 5 The Wetlands
Day 6 Acts of Kindness
Day 7 Day 7
Day 8 Follow Me
Day 9 The Possibilities Are Endless
Day 10 Path to Success
Day 11 Path to Success - Part 2
Day 12 Find the Time
Day 13 Success by God's Standards
Day 14 Desire
Day 15 Beware
Day 16 Success and Failure
Day 17 Character of a Leader
Day 18 Peace
Day 19 God Loves You
Day 20 Then you will know
Day 21 Overcomer
Day 22 Change your thoughts, change your life
Day 23 Prayer
Day 24 Prayer, Part 2
Day 25

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scripture Writing and Verse Mapping

  Benefits of Scripture Writing   “Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.” Habakkuk 2:2   There are many benefits to adopting a scripture writing practice:   Spiritual Growth: Writing scripture daily helps deepen your understanding of the Bible.   Increased Focus: The act of writing engages your mind and heart in a more intentional way.   Encouragement in Difficult Times: Meditating on God’s promises brings comfort and peace.   Creative Expression: Journaling scripture can be a great way to express your creativity.   Deeper Relationship with God: Spending time in God’s Word fosters a stronger connection with your Heavenly Father. Incorporating Verse Mapping into Your Daily Devotional Routine    Make verse mapping a part of your daily devotional routine. It doesn’t have to be lengthy—even a few minutes daily ...

Canva

Created 2 Create Twitter Cover Image Design Canva - One of My Favorite Design Programs and Apps With Canva , you don’t have to be a design pro, it makes designing easy. You can use your own photos or you can you upload images from sites like Unsplash or Pexels  and download them on your computer totally FREE. Canva also offers an app for you phone. Canva lets you Create designs for Web or print: blog graphics, presentations, Facebook & social media covers, flyers, posters, invitations and many more.  The design options are endless, and the site is very user-friendly – you can modify one the their designs or create your own using one of the templates. Unsplash offers professional images that you can modify, edit and use as you desire. Again, totally free! Pexels ’ site is just like Upsplash , these are royalty-free photographs for you to use as you wish. These are some of the designs I created using Canva … Click on l...

Advent Season

    Advent Season started November 30th 2025 and ends December 24 th , 2025   Advent means the coming of Christ /period leading up to Christmas. It is the first season of the Christian Church year. On each of the four Sundays preceding Christmas, an Advent candle is lit. The 4 candles of Advent are Hope, Love, Joy, and Peace, representing the virtues Jesus brought us. The 4 candles are arranged on a circular Advent wreath, with no beginning or end, reminding us of the eternity of God's love and the everlasting love we find in Jesus.    Together the Advent candles are a reminder of God's promise to us of salvation through Christ.   The first candle purple -Hope(can be called the Prophesy Candle) symbolizes a shining light in anticipation of the coming of Christ and represents God's forgiveness of man's sins.   The second candle-Love is usually purple or violet. It reminds us of the Holy Family's experience in Bethlehem. This color is a...