Wow it's Day 24 of my 31 Day Blogging Adventure - Making Everyday Count! If you missed the introduction or any of previous posts you can find them here. I will continue adding more posts for this adventure for the rest of the month! What a journey this has been.
How Should Pray?
Jesus example: After he had dismissed them, he went up on a mountainside by himself to pray. When evening came, he was there alone (Matthew 14:23). Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed (Mark 1:35)
- In Secret - Matthew 6:6
- Without Ceasing - 1 Thessalonians 5:17
- In His Name - John 14:13-14
- Believing - Mark 11:24, James 5:15
- With Thanksgiving - Philippians 4:6, Colossians 4:2
- With Humility - 2 Chronicles 7:14, James 4:10
- In Agreement - Matthew 18:19
- With Praise - Hebrews 13:15
- With Delight - Psalm 37:4
- With Commitment - Psalm 37:5
- In Righteousness - Proverbs 15:29, Psalm 34:15
- With Persistence - Luke 11:9-10
- Fervently - James 5:16
- Definitely - Philippians 4:6
Our prayers are effective and powerful - just keep praying; having daily conversations with God. He loves to hear from us! James 5:16b, Proverbs 15:8
Here are a couple of my previous posts on prayer: Part I and "Alone with the Father". Check out other bloggers participating in this challenge here.
In part from - Prayer Portions