Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Things I Learned in October


Six Things I Learned in October 

1. The month of October I joined a group of bloggers for a 31 day writing challenge and amazingly, I did not miss a day. I posted something each of the 31 days! I loved the challenge...




2. I enjoy posting inspirational messages and using the photos I take to share the "Good News."



3. A fun place to visit and dream - "I wish I lived here!"

The Biltmore Estates



4. Over the river and through the wood and yes - pass grandmas house to get here, but so worth it - Crabtree Falls, along the Blue Ridge Parkway, N.C.


  
5. No matter what we're going through in this life, no matter what the challenges are - God stands by His promises - He will never leave us or abandon us. People disappoint but God never will!
But...life is still...
6. Now, I'm trying to decide on a theme for November!







Thank you for stopping by my blog and please do come again and again!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you use inspirational messages and photos. :)

    achildoftherisenking.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get a lot of compliments from people who find them uplifting! Thanks

      Delete
  2. Isn't Biltmore glorious?!?! The hubby and I toured there a couple of years ago, and I found myself imagining myself living there back in the day. I think it would have been awesome, but I tend to like modern technology and conveniences way too much to be perfectly content. Blessings to you.
    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I fell in love with the Biltmore and like you I thought I would have loved to live there but I too I addicted to my technology. I was amazed and in awe as we toured the house and the gardens. So, I'm content with my life right where I am. Blessing to you and yours. Have a blessed Christmas Season! Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

New York, New York

New York City Skyline New York, New York Bright lights and big city. New York, the biggest city in the United States since 1790...

Popular Posts