Six Things I Learned in October
1. The month of October I joined a group of bloggers for a 31 day writing challenge and amazingly, I did not miss a day. I posted something each of the 31 days! I loved the challenge...
2. I enjoy posting inspirational messages and using the photos I take to share the "Good News."
3. A fun place to visit and dream - "I wish I lived here!"
The Biltmore Estates
4. Over the river and through the wood and yes - pass grandmas house to get here, but so worth it - Crabtree Falls, along the Blue Ridge Parkway, N.C.
5. No matter what we're going through in this life, no matter what the challenges are - God stands by His promises - He will never leave us or abandon us. People disappoint but God never will!
But...life is still...
6. Now, I'm trying to decide on a theme for November!
Thank you for stopping by my blog and please do come again and again!