Monday, June 16, 2014

Around the House! My Favorite Study Spot


One of my most favorite spots is in my office or my "Woman Cave!" - as my husband refers to it. I have all my commentaries, biblical resources and several versions of the Bible.
 

 
 
I love digging into the Word with a nice hot cup of coffee in one of my special cups either in quietness or soft Christian music.
 

 
 
 
Isaiah 60:1 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you." Thank you for visiting and stop by anytime!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. "Woman cave" I love it!! What a peaceful and beautiful place for you to come and meet God. I just picture our Daddy smiling as you sit at His feet and drink in what He has for you!! Thanks for sharing and blessings to you :)

    Trish (Proverbs 31 Ministries OBS Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sitting, meeting with Him in my "woman cave!" As I feel His presence. Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Fake a Blur

How to Get a Blurry Background There a time when you’d like the background of your image to be blurry. There a few thin...

Popular Posts