Tuesday, January 5, 2016

God Confidence



With God Confidence - you can do anything!

1. Finding your passion - find and do what excites and inspires you.
  • Passion is contagious - it makes others want to be in your space
2. Know what God's will is for you and also, know what God has for you to do. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

3. Obey God's will for your life.
  • When you do what God tells you to do, you will have confidence - God Confidence. "I can do all this through Him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 (NIV)
Psalms 5:3 says, "My voice You shall hear in the morning O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to You and I will look up. Gaze on Christ with the eyes of your soul. Practice spiritual concentration. Jesus got alone in a quiet place, early in the morning to hear from the Father. We must do the same. It's not always going to be easy; life happens to all of us. My day goes so much better when I make it a priority to start my day in the Word instead of all the other distractions.


Be blessing and be a blessing to others!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

New York, New York

New York City Skyline New York, New York Bright lights and big city. New York, the biggest city in the United States since 1790...

Popular Posts