Thank you to everyone joined on last night’s Facebook Party. Thank you to everyone for sharing their honest responses during our live session. This has not been an easy study and I know it’s hard but I believe in my heart we have all grown and are better for it. Shame no longer has a hold on us, we can let go of the unnecessary baggage and lay it at the foot of the cross. Jesus paid a high price to set us free from all the “stuff” life has thrown our way.
If you want to dig deeper in this week’s study, the prompts on pages 112-114 give you the Scriptures where you can find the stories of Tamar, Rahab, Ruth, and Bathsheba in the Bible. It's for further personal study!
I'm praying for you to have the strength and courage to finish all of the assignments in this study! Don't be afraid to dig deep. And do the "Never, Never, Never... Now!" and Silence Shame by Speaking Blessing exercises (in the yellow pages) this weekend.a
Choose to believe what God says about you in His Word and to trust that He will somehow make a way where there seems to be no way! Consider reading the following simple declarations aloud every day for the coming thirty days:
• I am FORGIVEN: God has removed my debts.
• I am JUSTIFIED: God has totally changed my state.
• I am REGENERATED: God has transformed my heart.
• I am RECONCILED: God himself has become my friend.
• I am ADOPTED: God has changed my family.
• I am REDEEMED: God has changed my ownership. I am his.
• I am SANCTIFIED: God has changed my behavior.
Love & blessings!